After School Club
At Flora Stevenson After School Club we endeavour to offer the best quality care suitable to your child’s needs. We offer a range of different sessions to fit all different walks of life.
Session Times Cost
- Short Session (Primary 1 & 2 only) 2:45pm – 3:20pm £1.75
- Full Session (Primary 1 & 2) 2:45pm – 6pm £8.00
- Full Session (Primary 3 & above) 3:20pm – 6pm £8.00
- Friday Session (All Primaries) 12:15pm -6pm £10.70
If you would like to request additional or one off sessions please make us aware up to a month in advance of the booking as these spaces are not always available and bookable on a first come first served basis.
Session Times Cost
- Short Session (Primary 1 & 2 only) 2:45pm – 3:20pm £2.00
- Full Session (Primary 1 & 2) 2:45pm – 6pm £9.50
- Full Session (Primary 3 & above) 3:20pm – 6pm £9.50
- Friday Session (All Primaries) 12:15pm -6pm £12.50
Collections & Pick Ups
All Primary 1 children are collected from their classrooms by a member of staff each day. Children in Primary 2 to 7 make their own way to the club and are met by a staff member who signs them in on a daily register. Please contact us if your child will not be attending that day. If a child does not come down to after school club the following procedure will be carried out.
- The emails, voicemail and ASC Diary will be checked for any messages about absences
- If no messages are found a staff member will call all contacts on the contact card until someone can be reached
- If no one can be reached in an appropriate amount of time this missing child policy will be activated
All children should be collected by the end of their session time (Short session by 3:20pm/ Full session by 6pm) If someone new is collecting please make us aware. Staff will challenge anyone they do not recognise. ASC will call the child/rens guardians to authorise the collection. If we cannot reach a guardian we may reject the collection until we can reach somebody. This can be easily avoided by making ASC aware in advance.
If you are running late or there is an emergency and you cannot collect on time please make us aware as soon as possible.
A Typical Day at ASC
Throughout the school term we are able to provide quality childcare in a friendly, consistent and stimulating environment for your child. We offer range of adult and child led activities to accommodate all play types. For more information on play types click here. We are always looking for new ideas and encourage children to post them on our twitter board. We provide small daily, healthy snack options for all dietary requirements for all sessions. We promote equality for every child with our equals opportunity setting. “Fairness does not mean everyone gets the same. Fairness means everyone gets what they need to be successful” Rick Riordan young peoples author.
If you have any other questions please get in contact by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0131 332 8045.